Saturday, December 27, 2014

Stuart Little: Movie in Which a Mouse is Allowed to Drive a Car

I met a guy at the store, and he wanted to talk about the movie, Stuart Little.  For those who haven't seen it, it is an older movie (1999) in which a family adopts a mouse.  There was one family member who did not approve of the adoption, and that family member was the cat.  This movie annoyed me because they had Stuart driving a car.  Before I go any further, just how fair is it that they let a mouse drive around in a car when dogs aren't allowed to drive?  Or so my humans have told me when I get behind the steering wheel.  Dogs are much better drivers than mice.  I realize that Stuart was not actually driving the car, but it was being driven by his stunt double who was a rat.  A mouse could never drive a car because his back paws are not long enough to reach the pedals.   It  is good to have a stunt double.  I have one named Phantom Fast Snowdog.  The studios do not want me to take any risks when doing a film.  I can see their point--I'm way too valuable!

For those who want my movie review, I give this movie 4 paws up.  On the human movie scale it would be a 7 out of 10.

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Wants to Drive)

No comments:

Post a Comment