Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Christmas Tree is Up

I'm begining to really enjoy the whole wolfday (birthday) scenerio around here.  Mommy had a birthday yesterday, and Angel and I got presents too.  She said it would not be a good wolfday if the dogs didn't have fun.  I have to admit that my humom is a very wise lady, and more humans should think like she does!  We dogs would be a whole lot happier if all the humans had that attitude.  I love my new Christmas themed toy ( a squeaky plush dog dressed as Santa Paws).

My humans have done the impossible this year.  The Christmas tree is already up and was up during Thanksgiving weekend.  I'm not sure if the humans really deserve any applause for their part in putting it in early since they never took it down from last year.  Mommy seldom even enters the living room so I think she decided that if it didn't bother my brothers, why should it bother her?  On the good side, It does save a lot of work, and my brothers seem to be very good at working as little as possible.  There is a good chance that they might be dogs, or they have just learned a lot from hanging out for wise learning at my paws.  The humans would have much easier lives if they learned from the wise teachings of their dogs!

One really important Christmas item that Mommy bought this year and it is already up is an inflatable Santa's sleigh being pulled by huskies.  I have got to admit that is my favorite decoration, and I think Mommy should order another one.  I don't think one can ever have enough of a cool decoration like that!  I can envision a whole yard full of them.  Wouldn't that be fantastic?

Demon Flash Bandit (Ready for Christmas)

3 comments: