Friday, August 15, 2014

I Prefer "Cold in Cleveland"

My human Mommy has been watching a television show, Hot in Cleveland.  Mommy seems to like the show, but this dog has refused to even listen to it.  Why?  Because I hate the title, that is why.  I'm a Siberian husky, and as such, we do not like it to be hot.  Therefore, a show in which the humans want to be hot just makes no sense.  Why would I even bother to watch one episode of such a stupid show?  Mommy said there is an occasional dog in some of the episodes, and there was one episode that had some puppies, but that was not enough to make me want to watch it.  I think they just added the occasional dog cameo hoping to get the dog demographics, but is did not work for me.  When they make a show titled, Cold in Cleveland, I will consider watching it.

Demon Flash Bandit (Cold is Better)

1 comment:

  1. If dey wanted somewhere hot, dey shoulda come to Texas. Or Arizona.

    ReplyDelete