Saturday, August 30, 2014

Don't Do Drugs!!!

How many times have you heard the phrase, "don't do drugs".  I don't think I need to point out all the problems that drugs have caused in our society.  Therefore, when I hear these messages, I take them seriously.  Of course, I have checked into this with  doggy scientists because you know the humans don't even have the sense to come in out of the rain so you can't believe everything they tell you.  My humans do not "do drugs" themselves so who would expect them to ignore the advice of every anti-drug commercial ever made?.  I hate to have to report my humans, but they have been trying to make me take drugs--specifically 500 mg of keflex, and not just 1, but 2 at a time.  They claim the dogtor said I need them, but I think it is just a ploy to fill me full of drugs and make me eat dog food..  This means that a dog has to be super vigiilent in dealins with the humans.  Last night my humans avtually let me have a bite of a Milky Way bar, but I suspected it was tainted with medicine because the medicine smells like lawn art, and the Milky Way I had last night smelled of lawn art too.  The next time I hear one of those anti drug commercials, I plant to turn up the volume so that the humans will hear it.  Maybe it will get through their thick skulls to quit trying to turn a dog into a drug addict.

Demon Flash Bandit (Don't Do Drugs)

No comments:

Post a Comment