Friday, August 9, 2013

Royal Family-Reptilian Aliens or Not?

I discovered a new "conspiracy" theory today, and I want to share it with my readers. According to this theory, the British monarchy is not human. They are reptilian space aliens. I am going to share a link with a website that says that Diana told one of her confidantes that the royal family was not human--they were reptilian aliens. By the way, it does make the plot of Men in Black 1 a lot more believable-and I bet many of my readers did not think that bugs from space were possible. However, if the royal family is made up of space reptiles, I don't see any reason why "bugs in space" would be hard to believe. I did ask the royal Corgis, but they don't care one way or the other. They said that dogs are running the country, and they don't have time to be bothered with checking out the royal family since they aren't that important anyway. I will let you decide for yourself. Do you think they are reptilian aliens or do you think that they are just humans who have not updated their gene pool in a long time. Here is the link: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64998 Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing British Royal Family)

No comments:

Post a Comment