Friday, August 16, 2013

Demon Flash Bandit: "Undercover" McDonalds Manager!!!!

I haven't written a blog for several days because I was busy being an "undercover" McDonalds manager at the local McDonalds so that I could fire the incompetent worker or workers who burned my bacon at my last visit there. As you can imagine, it was hard to get put in charge of a local McDonalds because, when they saw this dog's resume, they wanted to hire me for the corporate offices so I could run the company. You know how it is when a dog tries to hire in...the humans try to grab that talent and put it directly at the top! Anyway, I got the job running the local McDonalds because I held out until I got the job I wanted. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that working at a fast food restaurant like McDonalds is not the dream job that we dogs think it would be. I can't tell you have many times I've heard little puppies saying that they want to grow up and work at a fast food restaurant where they can eat all the bacon they want. Sure, it sounds good to a puppy, but the actual jobs are not fun at all!!!! Even that high "minimum wage" pay does not make the job worth a dog's trouble. I must admit that I did not fire any of the workers because, for the most part, they were very nice humans, and I would not want to do their job everyday which is why I quit. I decided that napping at home was much more enjoyable than working at McDonalds. I've enjoyed my burgers so much more since I quit working. For dogs who are thinking about getting a job, leave the jobs for the humans. We dogs have better things to do with our lives! Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Job)

No comments:

Post a Comment