Saturday, March 9, 2013

Kate's Busy in the Kitchen!

Today I am going to discuss one of my friends who I have mentioned in past blog entries, and that person is the Queen Lady (Elizabeth II).  I should have written this earlier, but a dog has other issues to cover in blogs so sometimes it takes awhile to get to everything that I need to write about.  According to the Internet, Kate, the Queen Lady's grand-daughter-in-law has a bun in the oven.  I appreciate that the royal family, despite their wealth and power, are willing to get into the kitchen and bake.  However,  I do wonder why the news reports would bother to report it.  There are plenty of humans who bake all the time, and some of them even bake special biscuits for their dogs so I would think that there would be more important news to cover than baking.  Is Kate planning to replace Martha Stewart so that she can show us how to bake special picture frames for our special photos?  Perhaps she is planning on introducing macaroni picture frames in addition to the baked ones.  Anyway, although I applaud Kate's efforts in the kitchen, I think they should wait until she has more important news in which to report--like what color her dress will be or whether she is styling her hair any differently.  When you spend too much time reporting on "baking" news, you might miss "breaking" news-like a broken fingernail which could create an international incident.

Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Baking)

No comments:

Post a Comment