Saturday, March 23, 2013

Benjamin Franklin: High Fashion Model!!!

I am sorry for my absence on the blog, but my Mommy, who is my "secretary", and yes, I use the definition of that word loosely in her case, has been unable to get on the computer.  She has been having physical therapy, and she says her knee, that has not moved much in a decade, is not happy with having to move.  Mommy is able to get on the computer  so I am able to write my diary entry today.  For those who might ask me why I don't hire someone more reliable, I can only say that, in the words of Benjamin Franklin, "a penny saved is a penny that can go to buying more dingo bones".  Yes, that is what he said--look it up if you don't believe me.   Of course, this is the guy who went outside during a lightning storm with a kite and key because he was trying to unlock a cloud.  I have no idea why he was trying to unlock a cloud , but I suspect that he thought there was something valuable in the clouds.  Maybe he was trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.  The electricity that hit the key on the kite did launch a whole new fashion since it turned his hair white, and white hair became all the rage thoughout the colonies, and throughout the "old world" too.  This is why we know Benjamin Franklin today as a man who was ahead of his time in the field of fashion.  He is honored every year at the Paris fashion show!!!

Demon Flsah Bandit (Discussing Fashion)

No comments:

Post a Comment