Monday, October 29, 2012

Enjoying Cooler Weather

The weather here has gotten cooler, and it could not be more welcome to this dog.  Just a couple of days ago, my human was still using the air conditioner in the car, and now they have turned on the heater in the house.  I personally don't think we need the heater, but the humans and I disagree on comfortable temperatures.   I am sorry that this storm is causing so much trouble for much of the east coast of the United States, but I do enjoy the cooler temperatures that we are having in our area because of the storm.  I'll admit that I prefer temperatures much lower than the 40's (F), but a dog takes what he can get.  I hated the warm summer temperatures.  I'd be even happier if some of that snow reached my area, but I don't think it will.  Snow--so delightful.  I love it as much as my humans hate it.

Demon Flash Bandit (Enjoying Cooler Weather)

No comments:

Post a Comment