Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Ladder to Candy

Halloween will be here soon, and it is a holiday that this dog looks forward to celebrating.  I have already smelled the delicious smells that have come into the house via the grocery bag--Milky Way, Twix, and Payday.  Ever since the humans brought them home, I have been trying to devise a way to get  into said candy.  The humans make it difficult, but we Siberian huskies are very determined dogs.  I put the same amount of effort into trying to find the candy as a husky would to pull a sled.  So far, I haven't managed to get any because the humans have become good at finding spots to put things like that where I can't reach it.  However, I'm hoping that since it is getting colder outside, that is might discourage the trick or treaters, and I can get some candy in my paws while the kids are coming by to get candy.  Hopefully, there will be a lot left over even though the humans tell me it isn't good for me.  Technically, I bet it isn't good for the humans either, but they still eat it....lucky humans!!!  I have to go now.  I'm making plans to build a ladder to reach the candy.

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Loves Candy)

No comments:

Post a Comment