Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Items on Ebay

The humans tend to like added spices and sauces to their foods. I have no problem with this concept as a whole, but I do think that some of the humans do spend a bit too much money on the extras. I ran across this item today which proves my point. It is a gallon of McDonald's barbeque sauce from 1992 that was used on their McJordan burger for sale on ebay. The price was $9,995. I checked ebay and it isn't on there now so I am assuming that either it sold or it didn't sell and the seller hasn't chosen to relist the sauce. However, considering that the sauce is probably not edible (I'm not an expert on such things), and that you can get fresh sauce much, much cheaper, it does make me glad that us dogs don't waste money on silly things like that. I could buy a lot of dingo bones and toys with the extra money spent on that sauce. I think some of the humans have more money than sense, which judging from their behavior, seems to be quite accurate. However, this dog does not think it is a bad thing, but something that can be good for me. I will soon be listing a couple of items on ebay that I'm sure the humans will want to own. One is a half chewed rawhide bone that I am going to offer at the ridiculously low price of $500. and the other is 5 pounds of my excess fur for $5,000. The fur is offered at a higher price for those who might want to clone a great dog like myself. Be sure and look for my offerings...my ebay identity is Demonflashbandit. When I sell my items, I'm going to invest in dingo bones. I'm not buying stock--I'm going to buy the actual bones. Here is the link for those who want to read the story about the expensive barbeque sauce for themselves: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/15/mcjordan-bbq-sauce-ebay_n_1968153.html Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Is Planning to Buy a Lot of Dingo Bones)

No comments:

Post a Comment