Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Delicious New Burger At McDonalds

I'm sure many of you are wondering what I plan to write about today. I am wondering the same thing myself. What is worthy of being discussed by the famous dog blogger, Demon Flash Bandit? I could think of very few things worthy of my attention, but one does come to mind so I will write about it. That item is a new hamburger on the menu at McDonalds. This burger probably is not available all over the world, but it should be available at most McDonalds restaurants in the United States. This delicious new burger is available as an Angus beef burger or with crispy or grilled chicken. I personally went with the beef. This is a delicious burger. It has bacon, cheddar cheese, and fried onions. I thought the burger was brought here from a dog who had crossed over the bridge into heaven and brought back a burger so all us dogs here can have a taste of heaven while still here on Earth. If you are at McDonalds, and see the burger on the menu, remember that this is a burger recommended by me, Demon Flash Bandit. I've always said that you can make any food better by adding bacon, and this burger is no exception to my rule! Demon Flash Bandit (Praising New McDonalds Burger)

No comments:

Post a Comment