Sunday, November 27, 2011

No Need to Work for Food--The Humans Give it to Me Free

There is a reality show which I don't watch that I am always hearing about. That show is Extreme Couponing. This dog has better things to do with my time than to sit around clipping coupons. However, I have to admit that when I learned that a dog can save money by using said coupons, I had to give it some thought. My thought is that I am not going to worry about the cost of food because my humans are supposed to do that. I will just sit back and nap and wait for them to give me food. I don't care how many coupons you use, you aren't going to get your food free, and still nap and not have to do any work. I think us dogs have a better system than those humans with their extreme couponing. Of course, it does require some cuteness and that is hard for the humans to pull off..it comes naturally to us dogs!

Demon Flash Bandit (No Need To Use Coupons)

1 comment: