Saturday, November 5, 2011

Money Saving Hint

I'm always reading things on the Internet about how to get good deals to make money go further. However, other than using less electricity, there aren't many ways to cut the electric bill. I don't think I have to tell everyone that electricity is something you need if you want to use a computer or technology or even have lights in your house. When it is regular merchandise, you can often get it on sale, but electric companies never have sales where you can use more electricity and you won't pay as much because it is "on sale". Therefore, when I discovered this on youtube, I had to share it with my readers. It is a brilliant plan to cut electric bills without having to cut back on the amount you use. Here is the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kXS37clsZw

In addition to saving money, the guinea pigs are adorable and fun to watch. I am very pleased to be able to share this money saving tip with my readers!

Demon Flash Bandit (Saving Money)

No comments:

Post a Comment