Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I Won a Very Important Award!!!

The nice people at Dingo sent me a bag of their grill house bac-n crisps. I actually won them--it wasn't even because I'm a world famous blogger! Talk about being lucky---I was thrilled. I had never tried them, but they are delicious!!!! I recommend them highly to all dogs who are reading this. The Dingo company, the smart dogs (or possibly humans) who came up with the idea of putting meat in the middle of a rawhide bone have come up with another winner!!! These treats are made with real meat, and real meat is something dogs love! Tell our humans to get you some. If you don't want to wait for the humans to get it done, go to www.dingobrand.com and order some for yourself. All you need is that piece of plastic in your human's wallet. I can't think of anything better to use it for than dingo products. The humans would probably just use it on something stupid anyway. You know how they are. Tell the dingo people that Demon Flash Bandit sent you. They won't know what you are talking about so that makes it funny!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Loves Dingo Grill House Bac-n Crisps)

No comments:

Post a Comment