Friday, June 30, 2017

Flowers for Humom

Another day another blog entry.  Today I am writing a sugary sappy sweet blog.  Diabetics:  be warned.  I went out for a walky and I wanted to do something  nice for humom.  She doesn't get out much except for her trips to dialysis.  From what I have overheard about that,  she does not have a good time there.  One of the nurses at dialysis gave humom a lovely bouquet and it made her happy.  I also remember hudad buying her flowers.
Lucky for me, there are yellow flowers that I have seen on my walkys.  I stopped for a minute to break the stem with my teeth.  I carried it home in my mouth and gave it to humom.  She was so pleased, and she thanked me for bringing her such a nice gift.  She said it was the most beautiful dandelion she has ever seen.  I didn't realize I brought her the king of the flowers.  I am glad I made her happy.  I love humom, and I am a good boy.

Demon Flash Bandit

1 comment:

  1. Furry thoughtfur of you, Dakota!

    POTP fur your Mom, too.

    ReplyDelete