Monday, June 12, 2017

Rock a bye baby in the tree top
When the wind blows, the cradle will rock.

When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall
And down will come baby. Cradle and all.

Unbelievable!    Humans sing this song to their babies to put them to sleep.  It is a well known lullaby that is used as music in a lot of baby items. Then they wonder why their childten grow into adults who take antianxiety medication and possibly psychiatric therapy as adults.  Have the  humans paid attention to the words? The human mother is putting "her baby:s bed on a branch of a tree so that a gentle breeze  can  rock the baby to sleep. I can understand this because when this rhyme was ,written rocking chairs  and swings had not been invent.  However for a branch to break, the wind had to turn into  a storm, the baby was too big,or both.  I think if her behavior was noticed, Social Services would take the baby.

A mommy dog would never put a puppy in a tree.  A mother dog has more sense than that.  Additionally She would not put a puppy  in a tree  filled with squirrels and birds could be near that precious puppy..  Human moms could learn a lot from  dog moms.  Dogs love their puppies unconditionally.  In fact, the humans can learn many life lessons from dogs.

Demon Flash Bandit

4 comments:

  1. Dat song always creeped my momma out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard that come from my petcrtaryls lips either...Brahms's lullaby is better I think:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Demon: I am glad we have smart humans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. 5 Ways to Get Your Dog to Do Any Tricks for FREE!

    ReplyDelete