Saturday, January 9, 2016

Star Wars-Don't Miss It !!!

This is the blog that my fans have been waiting anxiously for me to publish.
  Finally,  I am writing about the most anticipated movie ever to grace the silver screen.  That movie, of course, is Star Wars:  The Force Awakens.  This movie gets the special Snowdog award from Demon Flash Bandit.
  The movie did well even though most humans have not seen it yet because they were waiting until  I wrote a movie review on my blog.
 Jeff went to see it before now.  He said it was very good so I'll go and see it now. I made the mistake and I attended the first prequel
That movie was so bad that I wasted my money going to see it.  When you visit the theatre and tell them I recommend this movie.  It is about time I think it is about time for the theare to give a dog free inconcessions.
DemonFlash Bandit (Movie Critic)



No comments:

Post a Comment