Thursday, January 29, 2015

Water Heater: Most Useless Invention Ever Made

As usual, whenever something happens around here, my blog suffers as a result.  This time there isn't even a good excuse for my humom neglecting my blog--the water heater tank died.  Yes, dogs one of the most useless appliances ever invented went on the fritz and the humans have to drop everything and make getting a new tank top priority.  You would think the humans would be celebrating the water heater's demise.  It is mainly used to take showers.  As anyone who has read my past blogs on the subject of bathing.....I'm against it!   What a bunch of idiot humans here who work so hard for no good reason!  They had a "get out of showers free" card and they didnt use it!

Demon Flash Bandit (Catching Up on News)

3 comments:

  1. Bwahahaha!! Got out of showers fur free, OMD!
    Did they have to go to the gym to get some for $$

    Growlmy says she hope its fixed now...nothing worse that a cold shower in the winter...from a two-legger's point of view...like you I do not care fur wetness let alone shower...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HeHe, can't they use the sink like me? Just boil up a kettle, that's all you need in a sink!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey ...... where do you get those 'get of showers free cards'???? I'd sure like to have one of those!!

    ReplyDelete