Monday, February 24, 2014

My Dog Cave

I think it is about time all the dogs who read my blog will learn just how wonderful I am--like there was any doubt.  When Mommy cleaned out Daddy's closet, I claimed it as mine.  Mommy put a doggy bed for me in there, and I loved my area.  However, Angel Zoom Smokey, the husky who also lives in this house, has been claiming my area as her own.  Did I fight with her or even bark at her?  No, I did not.  I let her use my cave, and I have been sleeping on her bed. I think this proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am a wonderful dog, and Angel Zoom Smokey is lucky to live with such a sweetheart!  By the way, I did have my human hang a sign on the knob of the closet when Angel moved in.  It says, "wipe your paws".  If I get the cave back, I don't want it to have muddy pawprints all over!

Demon Flash Bandit (Ceding Dog Cave)

4 comments:

  1. I always new yu was a sweetheart of a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you is a sweetheart. Sweeter dan me, dat are for sures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are all bark and no bite - Puffy and I have known for ages that you really do love Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are indeed very sweet! Are you charging Angel rent for using your mancave?

    ReplyDelete