Thursday, February 13, 2014

I'm not Watching the Winter Olympics

Herro.  That is how Angel Zoom Smokey and myself say hello.  We have a problem pronouncing our L's.  I'm sorry about not writing for a couple of days, but my Internet service keeps giving trouble.  I told Mommy it is time to change providers because, evidently, AT&T is run by birds who are trying to keep this dog from writing.   I think this "bird conspiracy" is not getting enough attention from the media. 

I want to share a cute commercial video about a family of dogs called the Barkleys.  I am not endorsing the car company, but I love the commercial.  Here is the link:
http://myfox8.com/2014/02/09/suburu-ad-campaign-features-driving-dogs/

The Winter Olympics are happening now, and I have not been watching the games.  I like winter, but I don't really enjoy watching the humans on snow and ice. I love the humans, but most of the time, they aren't that interesting to watch.  The humans are mainly interesting to a dog when they have food for us in their hands or they are about to give us a tummy rub.

Demon Flash Bandit (Not Watching Winter Olympics)

No comments:

Post a Comment