Monday, February 3, 2014

Bacon Jerky From The Dingo Company

I know that I often write about the wonderful product, Dingo Bones.  However, they make more than just rawhide bones.  Yesterday Mommy got Angel Zoom Smokey and myself some Dingo brand bacon jerky.  It was delicious.  I highly recommend it to my readers.  This brings me to one of my deep thoughts.  I think Dingo Bones must be owned by dogs because who else but a dog, would understand what we enjoy in treats?   In fact, I think that most successful businesses in the United States and the rest of the world are owned by dogs.  Take a look at an old company:  Hushpuppy Shoes.  That is a company that is obviously run by dogs.  My biggest concern  is the companies being run by birds.   I don't know why the humans allow birds to take over, but I suspect it is because the humans have those little walnut size brains.  Let's face it,  all species cannot be as intelligent as a dog.  Anyway, if Dingo needs a spokesdog, this dog will work for treats-particularly those made by Dingo!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Loves Dingo Products)

5 comments:

  1. Hmm, nefur had 'em.

    Mommmy! Demon Flash Bandit says you needta get me sum Bacon Dingos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bacon j-e-r-k-y???? OMD *thud*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puffy and I do not care for Dingo Bones but we tend to be kind of picky. The bacon jerky sounds good and we will have to try it. Thanks for barking about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dingo makes other treats. Mommy ordered 2 cases of the rawhide ones for us that arrived in the mail yesterday. Angel and I were so happy!!! We were trying to open the box for Mommy because we are such good helpers!

      Delete