Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Winning the Lottery Jackpot is Easy

The new Mega Millions lottery jackpot is up to 586 million dollars. As a general rule, I don't buy lottery tickets, but when the jackpot gets that high, this dog will make the occasional purchase. Sure, the odds are against you, but just think about how nice it would be to win so much! You can buy a whole lot of dingo bones with 586 million dollars. I have my own system which is sure to win. I am going to buy my ticket after the drawing so I can choose the right numbers. Then it is simply a matter of showing up at the lottery office to claim the prize. I'm sure one of the dogs reading this is going to say that the lottery office won't honor the ticket because of the date. but the lottery is run by humans-not dogs, and all us dogs know how stupid the humans are. I'm sure they would never think to check the date. In fact, I'm surprised the humans haven't thought of doing it themselves; but again, they are human and that keeps them from creative thinking. I might also invent a time machine so that I can go back in time to the day before the lottery is chosen, and play the winning numbers. With strategies like those two, I'm amazed more humans haven't won the lottery. It must be difficult being a human. Most of them go to work so that they can feed their dogs, but at least they get the privilege of picking up our poop when they get home. I guess they are luckier than I realized! Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Plans to Win the Lottery)

No comments:

Post a Comment