Saturday, December 21, 2013

Phil Robertson Being Replaced by Scrooge McDuck

Since writing my blog yesterday on the suspension of Phil Robertson on the television program, Duck Dynasty, the network has announced that they have found a replacement for Phil. They think his replacement will solve all the controversy on the subject. The replacement for Phil Robertson is (drum roll please) Scrooge McDuck. I've got to admit that he is perfect for the role. He already has the "duck" name, he is already rich, he is old enough to be the family patriarch. and he has been a media star far longer than the family on Duck Dynasty. The only thing that he has to do is grow his head fur longer, and grow a beard which is remarkably easy for him. A couple of days without a shave, and he is well on the way to looking like Phil. He will also be wearing camoflage clothing so I personally am looking forward to the replacement since I think Scrooge is going to add a whole new twist to the program. I'm not sure how Miss Kay will feel about it, but whatever she feels, she and the rest of the family will need to show "unity" on the subject. I can't wait to see him replace Phil on the Duck Dynasty merchandise. I bet the merchandise will sell even better with Scrooge McDuck on it! I'm glad to see that the "controversy" is over, and the show can return to hunt ducks and blow up dams. The ducks and beavers are really mad about that! Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Phil Robertson's Replacement)

No comments:

Post a Comment