Friday, December 27, 2013

McDonalds Cares About Their Employees!

It does this dog's heart good to know that McDonalds shows such great concern for their employees that they actually set up a website with helpful suggestions to help them manage their money better.  Sadly, this site has been shut down, and now the employees have to call a telephone number to get helpful suggestions.  I don't know why so many humans are talking about this on the Internet.  As a puppy, I refused to eat anything except Burger King, and I can't tell you how many times I overheard the employees discussing how much they should tip their pool cleaners and personal trainers.  I won't even get into how much to tip the valets that park their cars for them when they eat out.  One of the biggest worries that a McDonalds worker faces when trusting a valet  is how to make sure that the valet does not take their 1981 Dodge Aries on a joy ride or, worse yet, steal the valuable car!  I don't have to tell you that you don't see an 81 Aries on the road everyday.  That makes them rare and valuable. 

I think it showed a lot of courage for them to tell their employees that eating their food is unhealthy.  I suppose the next step is to establish a website for their customers so that they can let their customers know not to eat the food.  How many companies are brave enough to admit that their food is unhealthy? 

For those who want more details on their story, here is the link:
http://www.nbcnews.com/business/amid-fast-food-flap-mcdonalds-removes-employee-help-site-2D11805925#


I think that the humans should quit criticizing McDonalds, and Mommy should pick up some burgers for a dog the next time she goes out.

Demon Flash Bandit (Writing About McDonalds Website)

No comments:

Post a Comment