Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Farmer Demon Flash Bandit

The young humans are always trying to decide what career path they should take when they "grow up". Personally, us dogs usually try to avoid thinking about a career because we are perfectly happy eating, sleeping, and playing. However, since the humans might eventually get tired of working while we dogs enjoy life, they might make us get out and get jobs. This is why I "bought" myself the perfect "job". I just bought myself an ant farm. Sure, I had to come up with the $19.99 to buy the farm, but it seemed like a fair price to buy myself a farm that would provide me with a career and also extra money for dingo bones. Here is the link for those who would like to buy themselves a farm too: http://www.amazon.com/Uncle-Milton-Giant-Ant-Farm/dp/B00000IRUG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1382559460&sr=8-2&keywords=uncle+miltons+ant+farm The best thing about the ant farm is that you, as the owner don't really have to do the work. The ants do all the work for you. Uncle Milty should market these items directly to dogs since we dogs appreciate getting the work done without having to do it ourselves. I'm looking for the other Uncle Milty product--Uncle Milty's Ant Market. I think if the ants are going to work on the farm, they might as well be the ones taking the products to market. If you decide to order one, be sure you don't do it in a hurry. One of my fellow dog pals ordered one when he was in a hurry, and the "aunt" farm he got in the mail was just a bunch of little old ladies. Demon Flash Bandit (Farmer Demon Flash Bandit)

No comments:

Post a Comment