Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Dogs Not Included in Obamacare!

I don't like going to the veterinarian, but since Obamacare went into effect, I thought it would be nice if I had health insurance again.  I used to have it when I was a wee puppy, but after Daddy died, Mommy could no longer afford the premiums.  I called Obamacare to see how much it would cost  for a dog to get insurance.  Would you believe that dogs are not included on Obamacare?   No wonder the republicans are so upset over this legislation.  I'm sure they wanted to see dogs included and we weren't!  This is the kind of discrimination that we dogs get so frustrated over.  We watch out for the humans.  We water and fertilize their lawns, we get them up in the middle of the night, and we bark at all dangers--including those bits of dust flying through the air that are so dangerous!
The legislators have taken this matter so seriously that they have shut the government down.  I am willing to negotiate a settlement that will be beneficial to both humans and dogs, and I will get the government going again.  It isn't really difficult negotiation.  I will just make them add dogs to Obamacare, since I'm sure that is what would make so many of the humans happy!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dogs Need Health Insurance Too)

No comments:

Post a Comment