Saturday, February 4, 2017

Groundhog:s Day

Instead of writing a blog yesterday.  I was busy celebrating the holiday.  February 2 is Groundhog's Day, and this dog knows how to celebrate a holiday.  In case some of my readers have been out of touch with society and are unaware of its importance, I will explain.    It is the day that the groundhog predicts the upcoming  winter weather. Phil, the Pennsylvania groundhog says winter will continue.  Woody, the local groundhog at thr Howell Nature Center came to the same conclusion as Phil.  The national weather service did not agree, bit what do the humans know about weather?

Watching the ceremony filled my heart with pride.  I saw a proud mama groundhog who realizes that all of her sacrifices to pay for weather school was worth it.  My mom felt  the same way for sending me to Mushing School.  I was top in my class.  I am willing to much to Burger King anytime.

I hope all my readers had a wonderful Groundhog:s Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment