Monday, October 10, 2016

Sweetest Day

Sometimes even a macho dog like myself feels the mood for romance.  Coincidentally, Sweetest Day arrived so I was ready for it.   Luckily I know how to have romance without spending a fortune.  One of mom's drapes makes a lovely tablecloth.  I am sure mom doesn't mind.  I fashioned  my shedded fur into a lovely squirrel centerpiece.  A couple of empty vegetable cans make lovely candlesticks, and can also be used as a vase for flowers.  Again, your human won't mind you taking some from her flower garden.  I got some fancy disposable plates from the garbage.  Needless to say, Angel Zoom Smokey was impressed with my sophisticated entertainment.  Did I mention that I was playing music from the Howling Huskies in the background?

Demon Flash Bandit (Sophisticated Dog)

1 comment: