Friday, July 18, 2014

Let it Snow!!!!!

Once again, I am going to write about how silly the humans can be when it comes to "decorating".  Just about every room in my house has a barometer hanging on the wall.  One of them (the one in the bathroom which has a "nautical" theme  has 3 circles surrounded by what looks like the steering wheel of a ship) and it does look nice, but I wouldn't want to try to steer a ship with it.  I do understand the concept that decorations do not need to be useful,  but I asked Mommy what a barometer does, and she said she thinks it has something to do with the weather. She doesn't really know what it does or how to interpret what it does, but it looks "nice" hanging on the wall.  She even gave a human a barometer as a wedding gift-like newlyweds want something useless to hang on the wall.  I would have ordered them a big box of dingo bones if it were me giving a gift.  After all, the best gifts are the ones that you yourself would like to receive, and this dog enjoys getting dingo bones as gifts!   Am I the only dog who realizes that maybe a barometer can change the weather?  If so, it would be the coolest thing in the house.  A Siberian husky could program the weather to be cold and snowy everyday-even in August.  I think Mommy needs to find out how to use the barometer because I would love to see some ice and snow outside at this time of year.  I am not fond of July in Michigan!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Likes Cold, Snowy Weather)

1 comment:

  1. And its getting to be hotter and humider than it was...YUCK! I am naked of much furs by natural selectioning, but I still hate hot...though I do like a good sunpuddle for a short while, it feels good on my elderly bones.

    ReplyDelete