Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Movie Review: Grown Ups 2

This movie was a sequel to the original movie, Grown Ups. In the sequel, Adam Sandler's character, Lenny, decides to move back to the small town where he grew up in order to raise his family there. The original cast is back with the exception of Rob Schneider as Rob Hillard, and this dog did miss his character in the movie. Adam Sandler, Kevin Smith, Chris Rock, and David Spade all made it back to star in the sequel to the original funny movie. Although he did not completely make up for Rob Schneider's absence, the deer in the beginning did turn out to be a very funny new character, as did the bus driver. The movie is rated PG-13. I'm sure all of you are wondering if the movie met with my approval, and it did. The movie was not the greatest movie ever made, but it was entertaining, and it did make me laugh. I have to cut the movie some slack because there was a dog in the movie. Although I do not think the dog's talent was utilized to his highest potential, at least the humans recognized that they should have a dog in the movie. I can't tell you how many movies have failed to entertain because the humans wrote the dogs out of the script! I give this movie 4 paws up and no baths. When a movie gets a bath rating from a dog, then that movie is a real "stinker". Get it? Stinker means it needs a bath and dogs don't care for baths! On the human movie scale, I give this movie about a 6 1/2 out of 10. If they want a higher rating, I suggest that Grown Ups 3 have more dogs in the movie! Demon Flash Bandit (Movie Critic)

No comments:

Post a Comment