Friday, November 8, 2013

Important Thanksgiving Shopping

I received some bad news involving Christmas shopping yesterday. The local hospital will close their lab on Thanksgiving. Just how does the hospital expect the citizens in Howell, MI to do their Christmas shopping? The big retailers have started opening on Thanksgiving. Sure, they didn't do it years ago, but they have adjusted to the times and realized that they could be making money on the holiday. I know some of the dogs reading this may be thinking, but why would a hospital need to open their laboratory on Thanksgiving? Sure, most of us don't automatically think of a lab as being the best place to buy a Christmas gift, but some of my dad's relatives are from the Carpathian Mountains of Romania which is officially called Transylvania. Daddy always said you can't go wrong buying that side of the family blood from a blood bank for Christmas. Blood is also a cool gift for those Twilight fans who are so hard to buy for because they already have all the Twilight movies ever made including that special one for die-hard fans--Twilight: The Secret Uses of Glitter. Personally, I have not seen any of the Twilight movies because I am not a big fan of vampires. However, I am a fan of Wolfman movies because the wolf reminds me of a dog. I have got to go now and write the hospital administration a letter about the lab being closed. Hopefully, they will see the folly of their ways and decide to open the lab on Thanksgiving. I hope they don't rush to make future decisions without consulting with this dog! Demon Flash Bandit (Working to Improve the Community)

No comments:

Post a Comment