Thursday, November 21, 2013

Dogs Included in Obamacare

Normally, I go to great lengths to make sure that my writing meets the highest of journalistic standards. However, on October 2, 2013, I published a blog titled, "Dogs Not Included in Obamacare"! Although I am usually correct, this time I was wrong. Let me share this link with my readers: http://news.yahoo.com/obamacare-signs-up-its-first-dog--so-there-s-that--at-least-161850233.html;_ylt=AiXePKQWV9_tPsRiD89S53EJVux_;_ylu=X3oDMTJhY3Axamo3BG1pdANBVFQgMyBTdG9yeSBKdW1ib3Ryb24gSG9tZSBDYWNoZWQEcG9zAzMyBHNlYwNNZWRpYUF0dFdpZGdldHJvbkFzc2VtYmx5;_ylg=X3oDMTFkcW51ZGliBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANob21lBHB0A3BtaA--;_ylv=3 I know dogs weren't originally included in Obamacare, but I can only assume that dogs being excluded was the reason for the government shut down. It does a dog's heart good to know that there are caring humans who want us to be included in universal health care coverage. I'm sure Bo Obama, first dog, had some influence on that decision. I hope all the humans know that it is very important that the President always has a first dog. If the President has a "first bird"; well, let's just not think about that possibility. I'm hoping the humans will never stoop so low as to vote in a President who has a pet bird! Demon Flash Bandit (Obamacare Covers Dogs Too)

No comments:

Post a Comment