Sunday, November 7, 2010

Humans Are Ungrateful!

I am so pleased that Mother Nature added a whole hour this weekend for this dog to enjoy. Getting up at noon everyday is hard on a dog! Then I have a diary to write on Dogster.com and this blog. I have to check out my toy store. Yes, this dog is exhausted by the end of the day. It hardly leaves a dog time to chew on a rawhide bone. I did a special favor for Mommy yesterday. She had a package of open hamburger buns and I put a half finished rawhide bone in the bag with the buns. Mommy threw the buns away like having them sitting next to my rawhide bone made them inedible. If you ask me, I think the humans are an ungrateful bunch. That rawhide bone was delicious. I try to share and look what happens with the humans.

Mommy has some antacid in the house, and I was wondering--how do they get the acid from the ants, and isn't it disgusting to use something that came from an ant? If you ask me, they are disgusting little bugs. I suppose it could be worse. It could be fleaacid. That would annoy every dog in the world.

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

Demon Flash Bandit (Dealing With Ungrateful Humans)

No comments:

Post a Comment