Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Let it Snow

I woke up this afternoon with a strong hankering for a bacon double cheeseburger
  There is a restaurant, Georges, that my humans can walk to.  I jumped up from the bed to give humom my food order.  George serves such good burgers that Angel and I will eat the buns.  I looked out the window and everything was covered in snow.  Yes, it was shaping up to be a lovely day.

Imagine my disappointment when humom said that we are going to eat at home today.  Evidently,  my human brother, William,  does not want to go out in the snow and cold

I volunteered  to go there.  She doesn't want me to cross the main highway.  I can't believe what wusses the humans are.  It isn't fair that I won't get my double bacon cheeseburger.
They should want to go outsid to enjoy the snow!)

Demon Flash Bandit (Snow Loving Dog9)







 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh those double bacon cheeseburgers sound seriously yummy…oh I finks I can smell them from here!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete