Monday, March 14, 2016

Humom is a Magician

Since my last blog entry, I have been a very busy dog.  Humom bought Angel and myself a beef bone.  Ask any dog:  bones do not chew themselves so I have been busy working on my project.  Chewing bones is one of my favorite hobbies.  In fact, I have been watching over both bones because Angel didn't want hers.  Yeah, it is strange, but she said she wanted me to have it.

I have an important announcement concerning humom.   Earlier today, she had a snickerdoodle cookie in her hand, and it disappeared.  I know it is hard to believe, but I saw it vanish with my own blue eyes.  If any of my readers know a magical talent agent, let me know so the agent can sign a contract with humom.  She should  be booked into Las Vegas.  I am willing to appear with her for morale support.  I would be the eye candy for the audience.  Besides, that is my  favorite magic trick!

Demon Flash Bandit (Assistant)







3 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm, even this little Princess luffs to chew on a bone
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My momma can make cookies disappear too, BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Demon here: it aS a great magic trick, but, strangely, it was my breath that smelled of cinnamon and sugar.

    ReplyDelete