Sunday, December 6, 2015

Happy .Hanukkah

In keeping with my humans idea that the family dog gets gifts on every gift giving occasion, this dog  is converting to Judaism.  Happy Hanukkah to all the humans and dogs celebrating the holiday.  I haven't really spent much time studying theology, but I am going to assume that the celebration is in honor of Han Solo escaping the carbonite in which Jabba had him encased
 The best thing about Hanukkah is that it lasts for more than one day.  According to the song, 12 Days of Christmas, at one time, Christmas had gifts for more days.  I would be upset about
missing 11 gifts, but I am assuming that it was cut back because no one wants a bird for Christmas!  I know I don't.

Before you mention giving up bacon and ham; dogs do not have to eat kosher  Why go you think the humans were told not to eat pork?  God loves dogs, and he knows how much we love bacon.  It is great that we don't have to share it with the all the humans.

Hanukkah comes before Christmas so, once I get my Hanukkah gifts, I can convert back to Christianity in time for Christmas.  I need to check out other religions for gift giving occasions. Angel and I may have missed many gift giving religious holidays. Keep in mind that Jehovah's Witness followers don't believe in giving gifts so don't get fooled when they come to your door.  They don't even celebrate their dogs birthdays.  I've got to go now because I need to pick out gifts I'll like.  For my readers who have gifts to buy, Amazon has cool Han in carbonite necklaces for the Star Wars fan on your list



Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Loves Getting Gifts)
 









2 comments: